Kevin Bryce Jackson
Redwood City Office
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- Trust and Probate Administration
- Fiduciary Representation
- Estate Planning
- Conservatorships and Guardianships
- Financial Elder Abuse
- Civil Litigation
Mr. Jackson’s practice focuses on trusts and estates. He has experience representing individuals and fiduciaries in a wide range of contested matters in probate court and on appeal, including will and trust contests, breach of fiduciary duty cases, accounting actions, disinheritance proceedings, judicial construction, modification, and termination of trusts, financial elder abuse, contested conservatorships and guardianships, and related civil claims. Mr. Jackson has first-chair trial experience and has litigated cases in state court, federal court, and administrative proceedings.
Mr. Jackson also assists his clients with estate planning, including the preparation of revocable trusts, wills, financial powers of attorney, advance health care directives, and all aspects of the administration of trusts, probates, conservatorships, and guardianships.
Mr. Jackson graduated magna cum laude from Calfornia State University, Long Beach. He received his law degree from the University of San Francisco School of Law, where he received academic honors during all three years of attendance and earned the highest marks in Legal Research & Writing I, Legal Research & Writing II, and Civil Procedure. While in law school, Mr. Jackson was a senior staff member of the law review, a member of the moot court board, a course tutor for the school’s academic support program, and the academic chair and national delegate for the University of San Francisco’s Black Law Students Association.
Mr. Jackson previously worked in legal positions with NBCUniversal, the Oakland Raiders, and the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles. He is a former extern of the Honorable Patricia M. Schnegg.
Mr. Jackson is also an adjunct professor at the University of San Francisco School of Law where he teaches Estate Planning.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D., Academic Honors: 2011 – 2014
- California State University, Long Beach, B.S., Magna Cum Laude
- California State Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Young Lawyer Liaison, Trusts and Estates Executive Committee of the California Lawyers Association (formerly the State Bar of California)
- Executive Committee, California Young Lawyers Association
- Board of Governors, University of San Francisco School of Law
- California Lawyers Association – Trusts and Estates, Litigation, and Real Property Sections
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- Silicon Valley Bar Association
- Presenter, “Steps Business Owners Need to Take to Create Wealth” (Black Business Association, 2021)
- Presenter, “Virtual Career Day” (Compass Real Estate, 2020)
Awards and Recognitions
- Top Rated Estate and Trust Litigation Attorney Rising Star in Northern California by San Francisco Magazine, 2020 – 2021
- Justice Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services from the State Bar of California